Monday, 2 July 2012

Being me

The most graceful things is we're Muslim since birth but yet it's hard for us to say Alhamdulillah. I'm not a perfect muslim but i'm proud to be muslim :)



Do love your family because they are your source of money. .HAHA. .#Jk. Siapa kita kalau takde mereka?? pernah bayangkan hidup tanpa mereka?? we're nothing! Mak, ayah, Hafiz & Haziq i miss you all :)


I love him only. Promise you'll never be replaced. I hope my 'sayang' notice this. I love you :)



My fave band of all time :)


i'm a cat person, meowww >^_^<


Retail therapy :)


Life is short. .


This is me during exam :)




But most of all try hard not to being someone else. Cause you're amazing just the way you are :)

meme face should sound like this :


Thanks for reading :)

Inspire by: The Keep Calm-o-matic



keyna 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PENGIKUT SEJUK SAYA

RIOT!